1. Who are we?
INGCONSULT EOOD, exclusive owner of the REGOSTORE trademark, with UIC 130083729, address: Varna, 3 Dr. Nikolay Kolarov Str., Is a personal data administrator within the meaning of the General Regulation for Personal Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679-GDPR) and local legislation.
We strive to provide you with maximum transparency about why we need your data and how we store it.
2. How to contact us?
If you have questions about this Policy, want to exercise any of your rights, or suspect that your personal data may be processed in violation of the law or your wishes, you can contact us at the following address, phone and email:
Dr. Nikolai Kolarov Street № 3
Phone: +359 52 333022
3. What information do we collect about you?
At INGCONSULT we process mainly personal data that you, as our client, provide to us voluntarily in the course of our business relations, or by registering on our website www.regostore.com. We may also receive information containing your personal data from our franchisees, business partners or from public registers.
We may process the following personal data:
Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, position / profession, delivery address, voice recording:
- Name, surname, telephone, position / profession - in case of telephone communication;
- Name, surname, e-mail - when registering on the website;
- E-mail - when subscribing to the newsletter on the website;
- Name, surname, telephone, e-mail, position / profession, delivery address - when processing inquiries and requests / contracts for the products / services provided by the company;
- Voice recording - of incoming and outgoing telephone calls from the REGOSTORE Customer Service Center;
Without providing us with the described personal data, we will not be able to perform the services you expect from us.
4. Why do we need your data?
We process your personal data only for the following purposes:
4.1. processing of inquiries and requests / contracts for the products / services provided by the company or for deliveries of goods and services for the needs of the company, as well as the needs that arise on this occasion;
4.2. Providing information and suggestions for current, promotional and new products and services;
4.3. Providing satisfaction surveys and your opinions to be filled in by you;
4.4. Provision to third parties (couriers, subcontractors, franchisees referred to in paragraph 6).
5. On what grounds do we process your personal data?
In order for us to process your personal data lawfully, there must be a valid legal basis. Depending on the purpose, we process your personal data on the following grounds:
- performance of a contract / application or preliminary steps for performance of a contract - for the purposes under items 4.1 and 4.4;
- consent received from you - for the purposes of items 4.2, 4.3, 4.4.
- legitimate interest - in terms of voice recordings;
When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
6. What do we do with the collected personal data?
INGCONSULT processes your personal data through electronic means for recording and storing information or by maintaining a paper medium. All electronic and paper media containing personal data shall be protected by appropriate organizational and technical measures as required to prevent accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or distribution, as well as other illegal forms of processing.
Your personal data in electronic form is stored by INGCONSULT on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria on servers with limited access, located in secure sites, whose security measures are subject to ongoing verification. The servers are protected with antivirus software, firewall and others.
INGCONSULT stores your personal data in electronic form and on cloud systems of reliable suppliers. The servers of these companies are located in the Republic of Bulgaria / within the EU. If you want to find out which providers store your data, you can exercise your right under point 8 of the section "What are your rights".
In connection with the execution of the processing of inquiries and requests / contracts for products / services, INGCONSULT provides your personal data to third parties. They can be companies from the INGCONSULT group, sub-franchisors-regional representatives, couriers and subcontractors performing delivery and installation, warranty service of equipment operating within the European Economic Area. In the latter case, INGCONSULT has a commitment to provide your data only to persons bound by contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
7. How long do we store your personal data?
We store your data for the period specified in the applicable regulatory requirements. If no such deadline is specified, your data will be destroyed after the purposes for which they were collected have been fulfilled.
We store your data for the following periods:
- the data for executed orders such as invoices, protocols, shipping notes are stored in accordance with the current legislation.
- bank card data when paying for products / services are not stored.
- the data from the voice recordings are stored for a period of 1 year
- the remaining data is stored as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes or until you withdraw your consent.
8. What are your rights?
- To be informed in connection with the processing of your personal data;
- To ask for access to them;
- Want to correct them if they are inaccurate;
- To want them deleted;
- To want to block them (limit their processing);
- You want us to transfer your personal data to another person;
- To object to the processing of your personal data;
If you believe that your rights in connection with the protection of personal data have been violated, you have the right to refer to the competent court and the Commission for Personal Data Protection at Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel. 02 / 91-53-518, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.cpdp.bg